**We've moved our ticket sales. Please visit CottonCreekFarms.com to purchase tour tickets.**
We love to share our alpacas with the community. We’ll welcome you into the paddock so you can meet our alpacas up close and even give them some tasty treats. We’ll happily teach you about these amazing creatures and answer all of your questions. Bring sunscreen, a love for adventure, and an eagerness to meet some fun and lovable creatures!
- Public alpaca tours are held Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 11:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- Advanced booking is required for attendance.
- Children 5 and younger are free. There is an option to book a free ticket for this age group.
- Each guided tour is about one hour long.
- You will be provided with a pouch of alpaca feed to share with your new friends.
- The farm store will be open and available for shopping before and after your tour.
- Tour space is limited to maintain a safe environment for both humans and alpacas.
- Due to the limited capacity of tours, purchases are nonrefundable.
- Tours are performed outside, so please remember to dress warmly in spring and fall.
- If the weather looks rainy, bring along an umbrella.
- Directions: https://www.cottoncreekfarms.com/about-us/directions-to-the-farm/
- Farm FAQs: https://www.cottoncreekfarms.com/about-us/farm-faqs/
- Private Tours: https://www.cottoncreekfarms.com/store/private-alpaca-tour/
Just send a text (231-631-2341) to your tour guide Jason to let him know. If we can wait a few minutes for you, we will. Otherwise, we'll get the kiddos going and you can join us upon your arrival.